Creating a community of content creators
Context and need
Jil’Dar was born from a project call from the State Startup approach in Morocco and from the idea of a public entrepreneur to renew the offering of young people’s houses INSKIP was mandated to accompany the intrapreneur in the construction and implementation of its project: our entrepreneurs joined the team and gave birth to JIL’DAR: a Moroccan initiative to follow!
- To accompany JIL’DAR in the deployment of the initiative in other youth homes
- Defining the value proposal, the goal, the operational model and the operation of the public service
- 6 participatory training sessions at Azilal
- 380,000 cumulative views on JIL’DAR video creations
- Exploring the deployment of the initiative nationally