Market study to assess the needs of Chiral Track technology
Context and need
As part of its entry into incubation at SATT Aquitaine, the project owner of Chiral Track wants to rely on detailed opinions from stakeholders in targeted application areas before evaluating market interest and potential application areas for the developed technology.
- Determining the issues and uses for the identified markets (pharmaceutical, agrochemical, perfumery)
- Challenge the value proposition in relation to the environment (market, regulation, competition, etc.)
- Development of the value chain for each of the 3 identified markets, highlighting the potential applications of the technology
- Creation of a database of 400 contacts to develop a network around the project
- Recommendation of an business model and a six-month roadmap with the establishment of a PoC with a French industrial