Creation of an accompanying and investment program in Seed and Series A
Context and need
- CDG Invest, Moroccan public investment fund, has entrusted INSKIP with the creation of a vehicle to accompany and then invest Seed tickets of €300k and Series A of €1M in startups with a MVP and with an Africa/MENA ambition.
- The client’s desire is to have a structuring impact on the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Morocco and to contribute to the sophistication of the start-up tissue.
- The ambition is to attract and support talent towards entrepreneurship by providing methodological and pedagogical support.
- The long-term goal is to emerge “success stories”: globally ambitious startups from Morocco
- Co-structuring with the Deposit Fund and management of accompanying arrangements
- Definition of the mechanism and the investment thesis and related due-dilligence processes
- Evaluation of the required investment pocket and the amount of invested tickets
- 55 startups accompanied
- 10 startups financed
- 3 M€ amount invested in Seed
- 2 Series A realized (7M€ and 4M€) in co-investment with international and African funds (YCombinator, Partech...)